Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday 14 November 2011

eidul adha in kedah

did i mentioned i celebrated eidul adha in a strange state to me? hehe. i was in kedah to celcbrate raya haji this year. i supposedly following hubs to manjung. but all his siblings following kekna to kedah where her husband stays. my very 1st experience to clebrate raya apart from my own family. even it was only raya haji. frankly i felt awkward n cried (shame on me :p) but husband healed me quickly. ok, i had fun indeed :D


visited abg set's relatives at alor setar

instead of just visiting, we spent our time photoshooting at jitra lake. hehehe


me n SILs kekna n kak huda

LDR (long distance relationship) of BIL & SIL. we pray kekna's application to be transfered to kedah will be approved :)

tq to mak for preparing my new baju kurung for raya haji :)

i like this 1 so much! so i put it as profile pic for my fb :)








no, we didnt ride this. but hubs captured this n said- 'for you' referring to the heart shaped swans. so sweet of you :)

done with the fotoshoot.  lets go back to alor setar :)

2nd day at pokok sena. every1 was bz with their gadgets

abg set's family did the qurban at pokok sena

only this was attracting me to take foto with. lol



gotong royong masak

had a nice experience raya di tempat orang. hehe. i left kedah at 6.30 pm n only reached KL at 3am. tiring but still needed to go to the office as i've planned a suprise 4 husband's bday the next day. hehe. bye kedah. till we meet again as i didnt manage to jalan2 to many other hotspots. next time insyaallah :)
 love ~ izyan al-za'im

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...