Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday 22 November 2011

arabian nite

last saturday nite, hubs n i were invited by kekna my SIL to her school dinner. yeah she's a teacher. Actually kekna was supposedly attended the diiner with her hubs but last minute, abg set couldnt mange to make it. So kekna invited me, hubs n kak niza instead. i had been informed bout the arabian nite dinner two days earlier.hence i dont think i could find sumthing walla for the nite. so i decided to just wear anything from my closet. so layanzz the photos of syok sendiri. hehe


with my other SIL kak niza. without hubs. hubs jauh di perantauan. hehe

dinner was held at the sultani, by the lake, flamingo hotel

it's arabian nyte. so this was what i wear. my jubah kelawar (a birthday gift from mak) my everday use shawl. the cheap newly bought head band. i tot that i can look like an arabian girl with it. wakakaka. i dont care. i just wear it! :P and a clutch i got for free after buying my mariah carey perfume. hehe and of course i did my make up myself. x cantik pon, but ok la. jji pakai fake lashes. ngehehehe

my two SILs

with the teachers

xoxoxox

we chose to sit at the outside to have the lake view (the truth is no vacant seat anymore at the inside. kikikiki)

hubs was wearing a black hoodie robe. kekna got it for him. he looks like one of the star wars cast, doesnt he? hahaha 

warga pendidik pon melaram. hehe

i heart that big head gear costume. funny hehe

i forgot to capture the foods. sultani is actually an arabs restaurant. of course the cuisine must be arabian foods! ;)

this kid won the best dress for kids. nice dress girl :)

thanks kekna 4 inviting us :)

the only photo of  food (manisan). hehe.

my hubby with the robe of darth vader version :)

view from my seat


they are teachers from one school. the number of them are just quite nice to accupy this restaurant.

people having fun at the stage

the MCs


i suddenly fall in love with my flowery ring. hehe n in love with the guy next to me too! :) nice seeing people wearing costumes following the theme given. they are sporting teachers! i wish my office will be having such costume dinner too someday. i would love to melaram. hehehehe :)
love ~ izyan al-za'im

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...