Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday 28 September 2011

got the tiickets!!

yay! i went to istana budaya (IB) during lunch hour just now just to get my ticket! im not really a fan of theater, but for this 1, i feel like really dont wanna miss it! Yah! ive been hearing tiara's production always do the splendid job ;) Well, the tix price is quite not affordable for me, so i only picked the cheapest price! what on earth i wud spend RM450 for a theater? no way! hehe. The RM30 tix is even high for me as i cud watch 3 movies in the cinema yow! ngehehe

So, here's the date with NORA dis saturday! hubs, ili n zam r gonna join me! double yay!! 8.30 pm, Oct 1,2011. tehee. i cant wait even i was told by the ticketing person that my seats are at the very last row of the hall. haha. dont mind lor :p

to know more bout THE SECRET LIFE OF NORA, find out here :)


gigantic poster in front of the ticket counter

queueueueueue. no ppl la.. huhu

ok got my tix!

1 shot b4 we leave. ngeeee

here i come, NORA :)
love ~ izyan al-za'im

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...