Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday 28 September 2011

acah's bday

actually, my sis's bday was on August 28. no official celebration was thrown coz she was in Sabah. So, one of her good fren (ili) invited me to her crib on last week. almost 1 month late. i wasnt mentioned bout the bday. so i juz turned up and tot she was having makan2 raya gitu. but only me, hubs, acah n asyu attended :p

While having the food, suddenly ili's husband took out a cake from the fridge n lit up the candles. i tot he wanted to suprise ili bout bday, annie or watsoeva. every1 started to sing bday song n i sang along until we reached Happy birthday to ~~~..... i suddenly paused as i rly had no idea whose bday was dat? kakaka mmg lawak giler! my sis also didnt know bout the suprised. Asyu forgot to tell me bout the suprised. it ended up, i suprised myself instead. kakaka


bday girl n ili, the mommy to be ;)

the foods. more than enaf for 6 of us! ;)

ili was lying bout the deco. she said all of them were for her niece bday last month. good make up story. lol

the ice cream cake!~

tq 4 inviting us!


hpy belated 23rd bday gurl!

spagetti made by ili's hubby. i swear it was super delishhh!!
why do i keep writing in english lately? sajerr :) im finding out my english is getting poorer each day. I wish i cud work on sumting here . wink2 :)

love ~ izyan al-za'im

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...